The target population directly and indirectly benefit are seated around between the Piñi Piñi and Alto Madre de Dios river, it is native communities, settler population, coastal and national and foreign visitors.
RESULTS AND BENEFITS WAITED FOR SHORT, MEDIUM AND LONG TERM
- Protection and conservation threatened species.
- Reversion, restoration and increase of biodiversity in the impacted areas.
- Promoting the increased human capacities with training conservation easement; as a strategy for conservation with alternative social development.
- Improvement of the quality of life in peripheral residents by creating alternative employment and social, cultural, economic and recreational development.
- Demonstrate at local, regional, national and international level the benefits and opportunities offered by the conservation of wild landscape in its natural state.
- Increase production in the fields of organic farming (seed bank).
- Contributing to science and technology with the research, works and activities that are done through the different fields of study and practices.
- Creating an alternative touristc destiny (Reserve Zone) in the Manu National Park at buffer Zone.
- The creation of a solid chain of protection and conservation in the Biosphere Reserve and Manu National Park.